Here at King Chavez Prep we have a student population of 372. We pride ourselves in maintaining a small class size of 31 students per homeroom, making each grade level 124 students. 6th, 7th and 8th graders rotate among four core teachers, an elective class, an ELA Power Hour, a Math Power Hour, and PE. We are a choice school, therefore students can enroll from anywhere in the county.
You must come in to our school’s main campus at 500 30th street to fill out an enrollment packet. Please bring your child and the following information with you:
- Transcripts from previous school site / most recent report card
- Copy of Immunization record. Evidence of current T-dap vaccination is required.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Language Assessment (if applicable)
- Copy of current of I.E.P. (if applicable)
- Current proof of residence. Acceptable proof may be from the following:
- Copy of recent utility bill SDG&E (gas & electric), home phone, water or cable.
- Copy of rental agreement
- Copy of Mortgage Statement
For more information please contact our main office at 619-744-3828.