Here at King Chavez Prep we have a student population of 360. We pride ourselves in maintaining a small class size of 30 students per homeroom, making each grade level 120 students. 6th grade is self contained, which means they stay with one teacher all day for all subjects. 7th and 8th graders rotate among four teachers as a homeroom for each of the academic programs. We are a choice school, therefore students can enroll from anywhere in the county.
You must come in to our school’s main campus at 500 30th street to fill out an enrollment packet. Please bring your child and the following information with you:
- Transcripts from previous school site / most recent report card
- Copy of Immunization record. Evidence of current T-dap vaccination is required.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Language Assessment (if applicable)
- Copy of current of I.E.P. (if applicable)
- Current proof of residence. Acceptable proof may be from the following:
- Copy of recent utility bill SDG&E (gas & electric), home phone, water or cable.
- Copy of rental agreement
- Copy of Mortgage Statement
For more information please contact our main office at 619-744-3828.