Power Lunch Guest Speaker Series
KCHS Power Lunch Speaker Series Overview
The KCHS Power Lunch series is designed to give KCHS students the opportunity to interact with professionals from diverse educational and career backgrounds as they prepare for their 11th grade internships and the college application process. This speaker series is one of many avenues provides KCHS students with the ability to explore career paths, make connections with professionals, and begin to consciously make future focused decisions in their own lives.
Information for Power Lunch Speakers
- Power Lunch guest speakers will be greeted by a KCHS student who will then give a tour of our downtown facility.
- Speakers will meet with two separate small groups of students for about 25 minutes during the lunch period. A small group is typically 5-15 students.
- Power Lunch "A" is from 11:30 to 12:00. Power Lunch "B" is from 12:05 to 12:35.
- If a speaker is only available for one of the lunch periods we can schedule accordingly. Any and all participation is welcomed and appreciated!!
- Power Lunch guests are encouraged to share their personal, educational and professional experiences.
- This is a casual presentation, no preparation is necessary, and Power Lunch guests will be provided lunch. (typically pizza)
- A school employee will be in the room to facilitate the conversation at all times.
- Power Lunch guests who can speak to both groups should plan on being at KCHS for about an hour and 30 minutes.
To get involved or for more information contact Stacey Praizner a 619-610-9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org