King-Chavez High School has a current enrollment of 600 students from 9th through 12th grade. We are a choice school, therefore students can enroll from anywhere in the county.
You must come in to our school’s main campus at 201 A Street to fill out an enrollment packet. Please bring your child and the following information with you:
- Transcripts from previous school site / most recent report card
- Copy of Immunization record. Evidence of current T-dap vaccination is required.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Language Assessment (if applicable)
- Copy of current of I.E.P. (if applicable)
- Current proof of residence. Acceptable proof may be from the following:
- Copy of recent utility bill SDG&E (gas & electric), home phone, water or cable.
- Copy of rental agreement
- Copy of Mortgage Statement
For more information please contact our main office at 619-704-1020.